You are here
To remain competitive, you must constantly monitor and analyze your fares and your competition. In a market with more than 100 million fares – nearly 1 million of which are changed every day – that’s not an easy task. But to meet market demands and protect your revenue, it is critical that you react to changes in the market quickly and create a competitive response.
You can do that with Market View, an analysis tool that provides a comprehensive view of the market, including your own public and private and your competitors' public fares and rules data, Fare By Rule, and dynamically constructed fares in a multi-carrier display. With Market View, you can review market data then directly navigate to FareManager to change your airline’s fares, rules, and footnotes, all within the same environment. Market View is an easy-to-use tool that gives you the information you need to get the right price in the right market at the right time.
- Comprehensive content. Market View gives you access to your own public and private and your competitors' public fares and rules data, Fare By Rule, and constructed fares in a multi-carrier display.
- Integration. With Market View, you can monitor and analyze market data then directly navigate to FareManager to change fares, rules, and footnotes, all within the same environment. Market View also integrates with Fast Track, where you can instantly track daily sales to measure the success of your fare initiatives.
- Efficiency. Market View increases efficiency for you from a labor and cost perspective. Market View is an easy-to-use tool that offers the functionality to define and retain personalized settings and searches, as well as data export capabilities. Available via ATPCO’s FareManager, the solution does not require expensive system integration or any hardware or software purchase.
New to Market View 2.0
Expanded Fare Content: More detail is provided within the enhanced Market View results grid.
- Days of the week (Category 2)
- Seasonality (Category 3)
- Surcharges (Category 12)
- Seasonality Details: See more seasonality ranges at once and choose the view that works best for your analysis.
- Travel Details: Show the impact of surcharges in a 365-day view as well as see the true travel applicability of a fare.
- Surcharge Text side-by-side: View surcharge text from fare rule and general rule combined in a single view for up to two fares for better analysis and a side-by-side comparison.
Current ATPCO customers can access a free e-learning course that covers the Market View 2.0 enhancements in the Customer Center (login required)
Webinar 30 September 2013
This webinar provides an overview of the new Market View 1.1 enhancements.
Market View 1.1 demonstration
- Click here to view the demonstration
28 August 2013 Webinar Materials