You are here
New Video Demonstrations and Webinar Materials Available
- ATPCO Solutions for Historical Data Webinar Presentation
- ATPCO Solutions for Historical Data Webinar Recording
- Historical Data in GFS
- Historical Specials in GFS
GFS (the Government Filing System), the most widely used revenue management product in the industry, is the source for monitoring and prioritizing the hundreds of thousands of daily fare changes.. The most comprehensive current and historical fares database in the industry offers customized views of only the market changes that are relevant to you. Tools automate many of the time-consuming processes involved in identifying and analyzing the impact of competitive changes on your market position, giving you time to expand your coverage of secondary markets.
- Fast Track. Harness the value of daily sales data (ISR/TCN) matched to filings at the market and fare class level to target initiatives, analyze performance in real time, and adjust products to maximize revenue.
- Market View. Market View is an analysis tool that provides a comprehensive view of the market, including your own public and private and your competitors' public fares and rules data, Fare By Rule, and dynamically constructed fares in a multi-carrier display.
- Footnote Change Scope. This tool is designed to improve time to market and ensure the quality of response. Whenever there is a change in a footnote, Footnote Change Scope displays all markets that have a fare affected by the change.
- Fare Alignment. The Fare Alignment function automates the search process and presents your equivalent fare results in a batch for your review, adjustment, and release.