You are here
Answer Tables are supplementary subscriptions that support ATPCO’s Fares, Rules, and Service Fees products. ATPCO updates the tables as airlines request changes, and subscribers receive daily updates of this information.
Frequent Flyer Status
This table will link an airline’s frequent flyer membership tiers with the applicable ATPCO frequent flyer status level number and Passenger Type Code (PTC). It also links an airline’s frequent flyer membership tiers with its alliance partner's frequent flyer award levels.
Reservation Booking Designator
This table maps an airline’s booking codes to its cabin classes. It includes the cabin-matching standards outlined in IATA Resolution 728, as well as data exceptions from more than 200 airlines that have established their own unique standards for matching booking codes and cabin classes.
Bank Identification Number (BIN)
Using this look-up table, global distribution systems and other subscribers can distinguish between credit and debit cards based on their BINs. The first six digits of a credit or debit card number are called the BIN, and these numbers identify the issuing bank and the type of card.
- Webinar Presentation: Answer Table View Solution
- Webinar Recording: Answer Table View Solution
- Webinar presentation:What Answer Tables Can Do For You-30 July 2014
- Webinar recording: What Answer Tables Can Do For You-30 July 2014
- Webinar presentation: How to Efficiently Recover Merchant Fees Using ATPCO's Ticketing Fees Solutions-6 August 2013
- Webinar Recording: How to Efficiently Recover Merchant Fees Using ATPCO's Ticketing Fees Solutions-6 August 2013
For more information contact us at email@example.com