You are here
GFS (the Government Filing System) provides the tools you need to monitor, analyze, and respond to the hundreds of thousands of daily fare changes in the market. GFS packages and processes new, revised, and canceled fare and fare-related information for distribution to governments, GDSs, and airlines. Once fare and rule text information is processed in GFS, it is available for monitoring and analysis. In addition, a historical database of fare and rule data is maintained for every airline that files through GFS.
- Online official government filings with Bermuda, Brazil, Canada, the Cayman Islands, Germany, Netherlands, the United Kingdom, and the United States
- Packaged fare and rule data
- A fare and rule display that shows both previous and updated versions of provisions
The Government Filing System is used in conjunction with
You can access this product through FareManager.
30 April 2014 Webinar Materials
- ATPCO Solutions for Historical Data Webinar Presentation
- ATPCO Solutions for Historical Data Webinar Recording