You are here
Baggage Calculator Online
ATPCO’s Baggage Calculator Online is a Web-based application accessible from any Internet-connected computer. Your airline pricing, reservation, and departure control agents can use Baggage Calculator Online to search for a specific passenger’s baggage allowance and charges details. Simply enter a few key passenger and flight details and, almost instantly, you’ll receive a complete list of what bags are allowed for a particular journey, as well as which items cost extra and how much.
Just like Baggage Calculator Integrated, Baggage Calculator Online is fueled with data from ATPCO’s Baggage Allowance and Charges, which has been designated by IATA as the industry’s single source of baggage information. This ensures you are receiving the most up-to-date and accurate information about your airline and its alliance and interline partners’ baggage policies.
New User Guide: Learn how to use ATPCO's Baggage Calculator Online
Baggage Calculator Online Demonstration Series
- Baggage Calclulator Online Overview
- Baggage Calculator Online Version 1.2
- Baggage Calculator Online: Travel to/from the US
Reports indicate that up to 20 percent of an airline’s revenues come from ancillary fees such as those for checked luggage. Baggage Calculator Online helps you maximize your ancillary revenues and comply with industry regulations.
Protect your revenues
- Ensure your baggage fees are always collected correctly on interline journeys
- Avoid costly debit memos and potential revenue losses by making sure your agents always assess the right fees for your interline and alliance partners
- Improve baggage tickets audits for correct pricing and interline settlement by providing your revenue accounting staff with access to valid and real-time baggage information for all your partners
- Review baggage trends and policies to make sure you set and maintain a competitive baggage policy
Comply with regulations
- Supports both IATA Resolution 302 and US Department of Transportation reservations
- Meets the requirements of IATA Resolution 302 by establishing your baggage rates and making that information available to passengers at all touch points
- Adheres to the US Department of Transportation reservations, which further regulate baggage policies for travel to and from the United States
- XML-based request-and-response process
- Real-time electronic transmission of baggage offerings, applicable free baggage allowance, and related fees for excess, overweight, oversized, or specialty items
- Data supplied by ATPCO’s Baggage Allowance and Charges, the industry’s single source for interline baggage policies
For more information, contact Betsie White at email@example.com.