You are here
Weekly Update (9-15 January 2017)
Below is a summary of ATPCO corporate and product news from the week ending 15 January.
- In accordance with ACH Communication No. 006 of 5 January 2017, Neutral Fare Proration (NFP) will apply the new Interline Service Charge rate of 0.4% to ACH tickets for February through April 2017 billings.
- Industry adoption for the Branded Fares Upsell assumption is proposed for 12 March 2017. Upsell is a key Branded Fares mechanism that allows airlines to generate additional revenues by offering customers higher-value products. Please complete and submit the Milestone 4 form by 13 January 2017.
- The Passenger Facility Charges (PFCs) information has been updated by the United States Federal Aviation Administration.
- The list of airports has been updated based on the IRS official list of rural airports.
- In accordance with ACH Communication No. 009 of 12 January 2017, the IATA Weighted Mileage Involuntary Reroute Settlement Rates were updated to apply to new sectors on a bilateral basis.
You can read these bulletins on the ATPCO Customer Center at https://applications.atpco.net/extranet/ebulletins/html/index.shtml (customer login required).