You are here
Weekly Update (6-12 March 2017)
• Register now for ATPCO's annual Online Products and Services Alignment Session to be held 3 May. Please join this valuable session to discuss industry changes and product enhancements, as well as to review new business requests and share ideas to help us shape future tools and services.
• To support an industry mandate assigning the Hong Kong Airport Passenger Security Charge the tax code I5, ATPCO will remove all Hong Kong Q surcharge data from Category 12 in each Tariff/Rule, effective 1 May 2017.
• The IATA Weighted Mileage Involuntary Reroute Settlement Rates were updated to apply to new sectors on a bilateral basis.
• Registration is now open for the Optional Services and Branded Fares Working Group, scheduled for 15-19 May at the Amadeus offices in Sophia Antipolis, France. Join us to ensure your organization's needs are represented and incorporated in the future solutions.
• The Passenger Facility Charges (PFCs) information has been updated by the United States Federal Aviation Administration.
You can read these bulletins on the ATPCO Customer Center at https://applications.atpco.net/extranet/ebulletins/html/index.shtml.