You are here
Weekly Update (6-12 June 2016)
Below is a summary of ATPCO corporate and product news from the week ending 12 June.
- Register for our webinar on 13 July if you are an airline or baggage processing system that is still filing or processing baggage charges with Service Type F to discuss moving those baggage fees to Service Type C or P.
- ATPCO definitions for valid Country and Currency Codes will change in accordance with IATA Resolution 024d. This revision does not require any Fares, Rules, or Service Fees data changes.
- ATPCO was requested to revise the definitions of the existing public Passenger Type Codes ZPA and ZPC to match the ZED Reference Manual. These changes will take effect on 21 June 2016.
- In preparation for the production implementation of the Technology Transformation: Data Distribution and Subscriptions (DD&S) project, ATPCO will adjust the existing purge schedule for unfiled Fares, Rules, and Footnotes batches and their associated data.
- ATPCO maintains a list of Airline Alliance Codes that is published quarterly. No changes have been made since 17 July 2015.
You can read these bulletins on the ATPCO Customer Center at https://applications.atpco.net/extranet/ebulletins/html/index.shtml (login required).