You are here
Weekly Update (3-9 October 2016)
Below is a summary of ATPCO corporate and product news from the week ending 9 October.
- To accommodate recent customer requests and align with IATA, effective 28 October, ATPCO will implement the Equipment Code 350: AIRBUS INDUSTRIE A350 (ALL SERIES).
- ATPCO has release a list of preliminary prices for 2017. These early estimates of next year's prices are in response to customers' requests for earlier information to assist in budget preparation.
- Save the date for the upcoming Data Application Working Group on 14 to 18 November 2016 at the ATPCO office near Washington, DC.
- ATPCO has updated the list of carriers that file General Rule tariffs with the United States Department of Transportation (US DOT).
- Register today for the second webinar in the Tailored Air Travel Experience educational series. The series demonstrates how airlines and systems can grow the use and sale of ancillary offerings and how passengers can receive targeted and personalized offers thanks to the growing capabilities of ATPCO Optional Services and Branded Fares.
- The Passenger Facility Charges (PFCs) information has been updated by the United States Federal Aviation Administration.
You can read these bulletins on the ATPCO Customer Center at https://applications.atpco.net/extranet/ebulletins/html/index.shtml (customer login required).