You are here
Weekly Update (28 November - 4 December 2016)
Below is a summary of ATPCO corporate and product news from the week ending 4 December.
- ATPCO will implement a change to the Sales Data Exchange Record 25 TDIS element on 1 January 2017. This update gives data providers the ability to show markup amounts and percentages associated with coupons. Please submit the Milestone 4 form by 12 December.
- ATPCO was requested to implement the new private Passenger Type Codes IBC and IBG, which will take effect immediately.
- Please join our webinar on 13 December 2016 to discuss the business requirements regarding end-on-end combinations of US/CA fares at stopover points.
- ATPCO has updated the list of airports based on the IRS official list of rural airports.
- The Passenger Facility Charges (PFCs) information has been updated by the United States Federal Aviation Administration.
You can read these bulletins on the ATPCO Customer Center at https://applications.atpco.net/extranet/ebulletins/html/index.shtml (login required).