You are here
Weekly Update (22-28 August 2016)
Below is a summary of ATPCO corporate and product news from the week ending 28 August.
- ATPCO will implement an update to the Optional Services and Branded Fares user interface on 28 August to make it faster and easier for you to manage your data input.
- ATPCO is providing customers an overview of the processing changes implemented as part of the Technology Transformation: Data Distribution and Subscriptions (DD&S) project.
- ATPCO was requested to implement the new public Passenger Type Code ISB - Infant Without a Seat Standby, which will take effect on 7 September.
- The implementation date proposal for the data application clarifications for Category 10 has been revised from 3 October to 18 November 2016. Please submit the Milestone 4 form by 2 September.
- Condor Flugdienst (DE) has requested to be non-concurring as of 23 August 2016. All customers are therefore required to remove any reference to this carrier from their RBD Chart 1s no later than 5 September.
You can read these bulletins on the ATPCO Customer Center at https://applications.atpco.net/extranet/ebulletins/html/index.shtml (login required).