You are here
Weekly Update (2-8 May 2016)
Below is a summary of ATPCO corporate and product news from the week ending 8 May.
- In support of the Optional Services and Branded Fares products, ATPCO will retire 32 Industry Sub Codes by the end of June 2016. Also, some Descriptions and Sub Group Codes have been created to further define existing Groups and Sub Groups.
- ATPCO identified enhancements for Carrier-Imposed (YQ/YR) Fees to streamline data maintenance and accuracy. These enhancements will add data elements to Record S1. Please submit the Milestone 3 form by 30 June.
- ATPCO will change the Minimum Prorate Rule percentage in PIPPS from 14.3 percent to 14.6 percent (quotient value 0.14600) effective 1 June 2016 through 31 May 2017.
- Save the date for the 2016 ATPCO Global Conference at the Sheraton Tysons Hotel in Tysons, Virginia, USA, from 26 to 29 September.
- In support of IATA's New Distribution Capability (NDC), ATPCO has successfully implemented the first phase of its Message Hub. This first phase supports the translation of baggage messages.
- The Passenger Facility Charges (PFCs) information has been updated by the United States Federal Aviation Administration.
- A recording of the Online Products and Services Alignment Session held on 20 April 2016 is now available. Please submit your feedback on the new business requests by 7 May.
- As part of our DD&S project, ATPCO is providing enhanced security features. These changes support new and improved workflows and efficiencies for users of FareManager applications. ATPCO will host a webinar on Wednesday, 18 May.
You can read these bulletins on the ATPCO Customer Center at https://applications.atpco.net/extranet/ebulletins/html/index.shtml (login required).