You are here
Weekly Update (2-8 January 2017)
Below is a summary of ATPCO corporate and product news from the week ending 8 January.
- To further improve your Optional Services experience, ATPCO will implement enhancements on 8 January to make it faster and easier for you to input and view data.
- To ensure data integrity and optimize your workflow and user experience with FareManager Rules and Footnotes, ATPCO will implement a number of changes to correct non-critical items, effective 8 January.
- At the request of Canadian carriers, ATPCO will update Record X1 Data Application, effective 25 January 2017, to address the rounding of Canadian taxes when they are collected in USD. Please submit your Milestone form by 18 January.
- ATPCO proposes implementing new functionality in End-on-End (Subcategory 104) to support carrier requirements regarding end-on-end combinations of US/CA fares at stopover points. Please submit your Milestone form by 15 January.
- The Passenger Facility Charges (PFCs) information has been updated by the United States Federal Aviation Administration.
You can read these bulletins on the ATPCO Customer Center at https://applications.atpco.net/extranet/ebulletins/html/index.shtml (customer login required).