You are here
Weekly Update (14-20 November 2016)
Below is a summary of ATPCO corporate and product news from the week ending 20 November.
- Effective 20 November 2016, ATPCO will implement a change to work units in the Distribution application so that tariffs within Canada will be processed in the same manner as tariffs within the United States and US/CA Transborder tariffs.
- ATPCO has corrected the Sub Code 0DD, Ski Equipment, to 07F, and it is available for use by all carriers effective immediately.
- ATPCO was requested to implement the new private Passenger Type Code ZYP, which will take effect immediately
- In accordance with ACH Communication No. 178 of 15 November 2016, the IATA Weighted Mileage Involuntary Reroute Settlement Rates were updated to apply to new sectors on a bilateral basis.
- To accommodate recent customer requests and align with IATA, effective 17 December 2016, ATPCO will implement the Equipment Code 73C BOEING 737-300 (WINGLETS) PASSENGER.
You can read these bulletins on the ATPCO Customer Center at https://applications.atpco.net/extranet/ebulletins/html/index.shtml (login required).