You are here
Weekly Update (13-19 June 2016)
Below is a summary of ATPCO corporate and product news from the week ending 19 June.
- Reminder: Please complete the Carrier-Imposed (YQ/YR) Fees Enhancements Milestone 3.
- In support of the Baggage Allowance and Charges, Optional Services, Branded Fares and in response to industry requests, ATPCO is creating several new Industry Sub Codes.
- In order to allow for system maintenance and performance testing, the Gold Release testing environment will be unavailable to all customers from 1200 US Eastern Time on Tuesday, 14 June 2016, until 0800 US Eastern Time on Monday, 20 June 2016.
- To support the IATA industry mandate for Fare Selection Criteria (Resolution 017ha), the Passenger Interline Pricing/Prorate System (PIPPS) will be enhanced to conform to the new rules. These changes will go into effect on 30 June 2016. To help you better understand these changes, ATPCO will offer webinars on 28 June. Register now.
- In accordance with ACH Communication No. 099 of 13 June 2016, The IATA Weighted Mileage Involuntary Reroute Settlement Rates were updated to apply to new sectors on a bilateral basis.
- ATPCO has updated the list of carriers that file General Rule tariffs with the United States Department of Transportation (US DOT). The Canadian Transport Agency (CTA) maintains a list of carriers that file General Rule tariffs with the CTA, and that list is now available.
You can read these bulletins on the ATPCO Customer Center at https://applications.atpco.net/extranet/ebulletins/html/index.shtml (customer login required).