You are here
Weekly Update (11-17 April 2016)
Below is a summary of ATPCO corporate and product news from the week ending 17 April.
- ATPCO is postponing the implementation date of the Negotiated Fares (Category 35) Passenger Type Code Matching changesthat went into effect 3 April 2016. This postponement will go into effect immediately and the new date of implementation will be issued in a future bulletin. This date change is being made to provide the industry time to accommodate the changes and to ensure data is ready to follow the new matching conditions.
- ATPCO continues to remove references from the Distribution Control (G30) to fare or rule data that has not existed for more than seven days. Therefore, data providers must ensure the initial creation of associated data in at least one fare or rule segment within seven days of submitting a G30 request.
- In accordance with ACH Communication No. 057 of 8 April 2016, NFP will apply the new Interline Service Charge rate of 0.3% to ACH tickets for May through July 2016 billings. This rate applies unless bilateral interline settlement agreements stipulate otherwise.
- In accordance with ACH Communication No. 059 of 11 April 2016, the IATA Weighted Mileage Involuntary Reroute Settlement Rates were updated to apply to new sectors on a bilateral basis.
- To offer organizations even more control over their data, ATPCO is enhancing its security features. The Data Distribution and Subscriptions (DD&S) project introduces new functions and features, so updated instructions about who has access to your data are required. You must submit updated security forms to take advantage of these new features.
- ATPCO will implement the Data Distribution and Subscriptions (DD&S) software on 17 July 2016. DD&S will improve data integrity, reduce the time to market for fare initiatives, and provide airlines and their partners with greater control over the distribution of their fare offerings. A final implementation plan will be published in June 2016.
You can read these bulletins on the ATPCO Customer Center at https://applications.atpco.net/extranet/ebulletins/html/index.shtml (login required).