You are here
Weekly Update (10-16 October 2016)
Below is a summary of ATPCO corporate and product news from the week ending 16 October.
- In accordance with ACH Communication No. 155 of 06 October 2016, NFP will apply the new Interline Service Charge rate of 0.4% to ACH tickets for November through January 2017 billings.
- The Detailed Agenda for our upcoming Optional Services and Branded Fares Working Group is now available. The meeting will be held 24-28 October 2016 at the Travelport Denver-Panorama offices located in Centennial, Colorado.
- In accordance with ACH Communication No. 156 of 7 October 2016, the IATA Weighted Mileage Involuntary Reroute Settlement Rates were updated to apply to new sectors on a bilateral basis.
- To ensure US/CA fares are distributed to the marketplace in a timely manner, filing validations for US/CA fares will no longer be performed upon release of work units beginning 30 October 2016. As a result, the following changes to user workflows and processing of data are necessary.
- ATPCO is publishing a list of files that include all cancelled Fare By Rule (Category 25) Record 3 table numbers along with their cancellation dates. These files support the agreed-upon reuse of these table numbers three years after cancellation due to the rapid use of Record 3 table numbers in Category 25.
You can read these bulletins on the ATPCO Customer Center at https://applications.atpco.net/extranet/ebulletins/html/index.shtml (customer login required).