You are here
Weekly Update (1-7 August 2016)
Below is a summary of ATPCO corporate and product news from the week ending 7 August.
- ATPCO is proposing to develop an upload service for Optional Services Provisions (including Baggage) to enhance airlines' ability to update multiple optional service records more efficiently. Please review the proposal and complete the Milestone 2 form by 19 August.
- In the two weeks since DD&S was installed, the application has performed well despite some issues external to DD&S that affected the transmission of subscription files to customers. ATPCO is publishing a list of outstanding issues on our website that is updated as issues arise and when they are resolved.
- ATPCO was requested to implement the new private Passenger Type Code CJE, which will take effect immediately.
- The Passenger Facility Charges (PFCs) information has been updated by the United States Federal Aviation Administration.
- We are getting ready for the ATPCO 2016 Global Conference and we hope you are too. Please visit the conference website for the agenda, registration, hotel, and travel information.
You can read these bulletins on the ATPCO Customer Center at https://applications.atpco.net/extranet/ebulletins/html/index.shtml (login required).